Sunday, December 13, 2009

Total Health website, Probiotics, liquid stevia

On Thursday December 3, I placed an order with Total Health discount vitamins online.  I received my package yesterday.  Two items are on back order - wish I'd known that when I placed the order.  Total Health offers free ground shipping on orders over $85 and under 5 pounds.  I ordered 4 bottles of Natural Factor's 12/12 probiotic that Jorge recommends.  This website has the cheapest price for these pills $13.97/60 capsule bottle.  I had been wanting to try several recommended products and after A LOT of internet research, I settled on ordering from this company.  I will have to remember for future purchases that it will take almost 2 weeks for the order to be processed and delivered.  If I do not have a large order to place, I may go to either vitacost or netrition.  They have flat $5 shipping but most of their stuff costs more than Total Health.
Natural Factor's 12/12 Probiotic-
Take one pill 3 times daily with a meal.  Keep refrigerated.  I have taken 3 all at once this evening and I will probably take another 3 when I go to bed.  I haven't been on probiotics for 2 or 3 weeks now, as I was waiting for this shipment to arrive.  I'll share my thoughts on the efficacy of this product later in the week.
NOW and Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia-
2 fluid ounce bottles-NOW brand significantly less expensive than Sweetleaf but Sweetleaf offers more flavors.  I purchased French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Lemon, Peppermint, Orange Creme and plain.  I look forward to flavoring my water and coffee with these.  Hmmm, I'll try the peppermint in water right now.  Okay, the sweet comes through more so than the peppermint.  My water is room temperature so that may have something to do with it too.  I've noticed that mint comes through either when it is hot or very cold.  If plain coffee is brewed in the morning, I'll try it in my coffee.  I love mint tea, so this will definitely be used to sweeten that.  I see the lemon being used to sweeten/flavor my water.
As I try these products I will post reviews of them.

1 comment:

  1. How did you like the liquid stevia? I love the vanilla and root beer in seltzer water!

    ReplyDelete