Saturday, December 5, 2009

Product Review-Water


http://www.herbalwater.com/

This is delicious water!   It is flavored with herb extracts and vanilla.  It comes in several flavors and is zero everything.  I found 3 varieties of it at Cost Plus/World Market.  The two shown here and cinnamon orange peel. You can get it online cheaper from Vitacost.com but they only have 2 flavors.









MetroMint is also very delicious water that is flavored with extracts of mint and fruits and they now even have chocolate mint.  I discovered this water 2 years ago when I was going to the gym regularly and really having a difficult time cooling down during the summer workouts.  I have found MetroMint at Whole Foods, Fresh Market and World Market/Cost Plus.  It is on the pricey side like Herbal Water but it is a nice treat and certainly makes getting some of the 80 oz. I should be drinking everyday more pleasant.  I highly recommend both of these waters.


No comments:

Post a Comment