Sunday, November 22, 2009

Jorge's Preview

So I read Jorge's preview on Google courtesy of Joanna's posting on the general board page at the BFC website. It was interesting to see the menu options and choices...unfortunately, you don't get to see the recipes for them. There is a lot of variety but breakfast and eggs are the stars. I suppose this is to really "hit home" that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I usually eat Uncle Sam for breakfast and then sometimes for lunch or dinner, I'll eat the egg and bacon/sausage breakfast on a wrap...that is VERY filling and I get GREAT fiber counts!
Was out shopping today for birthdays and discovered a new flavored water at World Market/Cost Plus and I will do a product review later in the week. Got on the scale again today (I know it is a no-no) and was up slightly from yesterday...it is really amazing how much our weight fluctuates in a day and with very little food involved!
I hope you all have had a nice weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment