Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Crying at the drop of a hat

Yes, that is what I am doing. I am crying at commercials, during TV shows, songs on the radio, posts on the BFC boards and Face Book. This time of year is very emotional for me. I am sad, wistful for the romanticism of the season, excited about treats that are only made during this time of year and I look forward to my Mom tucking me into bed on Christmas Eve.
I am like this EVERY year. I guess the sentimentality of everything gets to me. I have to admit it is going to be very difficult for me to avoid the sweets. I can do okay with carbs during the holidays-it is sugar that is my nemesis during this time of year. I love eggnog, bourbon/rum balls, my Dad's fruit cake, my Grandmother's homemade candies and cakes.....perhaps you see my dilemma!

Any way, I've been saying that I was going to post product reviews and I will do so tomorrow as well as address reading labels and ingredients on packaging.

Thank you for listening :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment