Saturday, March 20, 2010

Quick Update

I am trilled to announce that I've lost 3 pounds!  After sitting at a plateau for months, I dropped another 3 and during "that time of the month" no less :-)  If I can drop another 10 pounds, I'll be thrilled.  Needless to say, I am very motivated now.  Spring has come to coastal North Carolina and I love being outside now.  In June, it will be another story but for now, it is great!  So to celebrate, I exfoliated and pulled out the TanTowels and started my tan today :-)  No pasty blue legs for this girl.

I will write more, a few topics to share but just wanted to share this for now!  Good luck :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great job Heather! Congrats on such an awesome loss. You can def. do another 1o lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, you are the GREATEST cheerleader! Thank you SO much :) I really enjoy your blog and wow, it has REALLY taken off! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete